UV Gullas Admission Office Chennai
UV Gullas Admission office Chennai proudly announces that UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission for 2022-23 has already begun! Do not miss the golden chance to pursue your dream MBBS degree in a world-class medical college! Just give a call to UV Gullas College of Medicine India admissions office at +91 9445553877 right away and your life will change just like that! They will answer all your questions right away and guide you through the admission process.
UVGCM Eligibility Criteria & Admission Requirements
- NEET Score Card (valid within the time frame stated by the government). This is a mandatory requirement for all students doing MBBS abroad especially for doing MBBS in Philippines.
- Minimum Pass Mark in NEET required. Low NEET score is not a problem. You just had to have attended the NEET exam as basic requirement for admission into UV Gullas College of Medicine
- 50% pass in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in 12th grade or Equivalent Aspiring MBBS Students looking to do MBBS Abroad, have to qualify the NEET exam to be eligible.
Don’t be worried if you have low NEET scores. Give us a call to UV Gullas College of Medicine India admission office at +91 9445553877 and discuss your NEET scores with us! Our guidance counselors will tell you if you are eligible to join UV Gullas College of Medicine.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Process 2022
The cut-off marks for UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Requirements changes every year! Call UV Gullas College of Medicine Authorized Admission Office Chennai at +91 9445553877 to know if your marks are eligible for MBBS admission this year.
Gullas College of Medicine Admission Process has been very carefully designed so that international and Indian students can apply for MBBS in Philippines with much ease.
The biggest advantage of the UV Gullas Admission process is that it is very ethical and transparent. UV Gullas College of Medicine does not take donations and do not encourage any extra payments other than what the break ups provided in the Fee Structure.
You can initiate the UV Gullas College of Medicine admission process by submitting the following documents at UV Gullas College of Medicine Chennai Office:
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th Standard Certificate.
- 11th Standard Certificate
- 12th Standard Certificate.
- NEET scores – just eligible pass mark is enough. No need for high NEET scores!
On submission of the above docs, the MBBS student is issued a Notice of Acceptance from the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Office, Chennai based in Vadapalani that will grant admittance to the program.
UV Gullas College of Medicine World Ranking Factors
UV Gullas College of Medicine World Ranking stands at 6650 in terms of excellence globally when compared to the other top medical colleges in the world. Within Philippines, the UV Gullas College of Medicine Ranking is number 3 when listed among the top 10 medical colleges in Philippines. These ratings prove that the Gullas college of medicine is one of the best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students and for other International Medical Students.
The reason for UV Gullas College of Medicine Ranking is the supporting faculty and the management that ensures that each child blossoms into a humane doctor who saves life with love. The College has a motto of creating Doctors with a heart. The populace of the International Medical students who teem the college, come from more than 16 nations which is by itself a point of note worthiness when evaluating the capability of UV Gullas College of Medicine as an institution suitable for Medical Education in Philippines. The equality, tolerance for each other’s culture and love for humanity help our International Medical Students to foster a love for humanity that surpasses caste, creed or color.
- UV Gullas College of Medicine world ranking is at 6,650. This ranking has been awarded for its excellence when compared to the other top medical schools in the world.
- This is seen as a tremendous achievement for medical colleges in South Asia! The way UV Gullas College of Medicine invested in its hi-tech infrastructure, American-based medical syllabus and accreditation from world medical organizations such as WHO, MCI, ECFMG, etc has resulted in the stellar UV Gullas College of Medicine world-ranking!
- The UV Gullas College of Medicine Ranking stands at number 3 as per the Wikipedia ranking list, which should be proof enough of the standing the college has.
- Considered among the best, the UV Gullas College of Medicine Ranking is also based on the facilities available in the campus. One of the few techno-forward campuses with a high tech microbiology lab, and more than 6 labs to do practical, UV Gullas College of Medicine Ranking also rests its laurels on the Practical exposure it offers to its students.
- Another important contributing factor for UV Gullas College of Medicine Ranking is that, it paves way to ensure that our students who complete MBBS in Philippines from UV Gullas College of Medicine come out as World class doctors who function as “Doctors with a heart”- a motto of UV Gullas College of Medicine.
Scope on completing MBBS in Philippines in UV Gullas College of Medicine
MBBS in Philippines offers a much cheaper option than MBBS in US due to the fact that the UV Gullas College of Medicine Syllabus is the same as what is prescribed by the American Medical Association. Hence, they get to learn the most advanced medical curriculum at a fraction of the cost of US.
- The students who pass out from here are gifted with the power to view the world through a humanitarian lens. This has helped our International Medical students to outshine their peers in their respective countries.
- The MBBS Students from our college can enroll in the post graduation course at any desired English country like Canada, Australia, America and UK after the completion of their medical education in Philippines.
- Since the medical universities in the Philippines follow US medical education system, the Indian International Medical students find it easier to crack the ECFMG certification and the USMLE examination also.
- Our Indian International Medical Students who choose to switch back to India and start working will have to crack the MCI screening test, currently the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Exam) but, later to be termed as the NEXT Exam(National Exit Test).
- UV Gullas College of Medicine conducts free MCI Coaching classes been conducted for the Indian International Medical students exclusively, on the campus itself while they pursue their medical education in Philippines.
- So far the UV Gullas College of Medicine students has managed to ensure that their Indian International Medical students are MCI toppers also.
Call UV Gullas College of Medicine Contact Number at +91 9445553877 to get your MBBS admission into one of the best medical colleges in Philippines & all of South Asia!
UV Gullas College of Medicine Contact
The official UV Gullas College of Medicine Contact Number is given below. You can submit your query through this site also, which is the UV Gullas College of Medicine official website too.
UV Gullas College of Medicine has its Authorized Indian Admission office at Vadapalani, Chennai!
You can reach us at the official UV Gullas College of Medicine contact number +91 94 45 55 3877
UV Gullas College of Medicine Contact – Chennai Admissions Office Address
UV Gullas College of Medicine Authorized Indian Admission Office.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Exclusive Admission Office Support
UV Gullas College of Medicine Chennai Admissions Office has well-trained counselors who will support you through the entire admissions process.
All you have to do is just walk into our official Indian Admission Office for UV Gullas College of Medicine and start your MBBS journey! Less stress and more focus is our mantra!
MBBS admission to a foreign university can be a very complicated and difficult process. But our trained and supportive admission counselors at UV Gullas College of Medicine Indian Admission Office will guide you from beginning till you finish your MBBS degree. UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office completely takes care of the student’s needs and helps them through the admission process of
- Application filling process
- Registration fee payment
- Getting the Notice of Acceptance from the university
- VISA processing
- Getting cheap air tickets in group deals along with other students
- Travel checklist and corona testing/safety measures before travelling to the Philippines
- Ensuring safety and comfortable stay of Indian students at UV Gullas campus
- Making sure our students get adapted to the new campus
All you have to do is make a call to UV Gullas College of Medicine Chennai Admission Office at +91 94 45 55 3877 and we’ll take care of the rest!
UV Gullas College of Medicine Official Chennai AdmissionsOffice stands the major UV Gullas principles – Amor, Servitium, Humanitas; which also means Love, Service to Humanity. UV Gullas College of Medicine Indian Admission Office is here to facilitate you to achieve your dreams of becoming a doctor and that too, within your budget! Become a doctor and make your entire family proud!
Wishing you all the best!
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Office, Chennai
UV Gullas College of Medicine Accreditation
The MBBS, BDS, MD, degrees of UV Gullas College of Medicine are fully recognized by all the major international medical organizations of the world!
Is UV Gullas College of Medicine good?
Hundreds of students from India fly to UV Gullas College of Medicine campus every year to study for their dream MBBS degree!
Indian parents and their children dream of becoming a doctor. Because being a doctor is one of the most respectable professions in the world. IT sector, automobile sectors and other industries can have their ups and downs all the time during recessions and economic slowdowns. But doctors are in the profession of saving lives. They are always in demand!
That’s why the demand for medical seats is always high. India has fewer medical seats and lakhs and lakhs of students competing for it every year. In this atmosphere, lots of dreams end up shattered.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Courses come as a boon to Indian students who want to become a doctor! What more do you need! UV Gullas College of Medicine offers the best in everything.
Yes! Indeed, the Gullas College of Medicine is a good medical college in Philippines to study MBBS, especially for Indian students!
Let us look at some of the reasons why Indian students consider the University of the Visayas Gullas College of Medicine a good medical college to study MBBS abroad:
- UV Gullas College of Medicine is a top-rated medical college in Philippines!
- UV Gullas College of Medicine has the most affordable tuition fee structure – just Rs. 2.7 lakhs per year!
- UV Gullas College of Medicine is recognized by all the major international medical organizations such as WHO, ECFMG, USMLE & CHED!
- UV Gullas College of Medicine is recognized by MCI. This makes UV Gullas College of Medicine more trustworthy for Indian students to study MBBS abroad!
- UV Gullas College of Medicine offers on-campus hostel and Indian food for Indian students who study on their campus
- UV Gullas College of Medicine provides complete student support with dedicated student counselors – from the admission process to final graduation!
- UV Gullas College of Medicine MBBS students has a great track record of good performance in MCI screening tests with high pass percentage every yer!
- Hundreds of Indian students are already studying MBBS at UV Gullas College of Medicine campus. They have given great reviews of their experience at UV Gullas College of Medicine.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Reviews
Watch Indian students studying MBBS at UV Gullas College of Medicine share their experiences about its most affordable tuition fee structure and the UV Gullas Campus facilities!
There is NO Donation or Capitation fees at UV Gullas College of Medicine. Is that true?
YES. There is no donation or capitation fee of any kind in UV Gullas College of Medicine. Students need to pay only the nominal tuition fee.
Can I Practice in India after completing M.D degree from the Philippines?
Yes! There is no difference between M.D Degree and MBBS degree. However, from this year onwards, the MCI(Medical Council of India – also now known as the National Medical Commission), has decided to conduct a comprehensive test called NEXT – National Exit Test for students who have done MBBS from India or Abroad. As per the new regulation, passing the test makes one eligible to practice within the country. This has being implemented to prevent Quackery which has been on a on a rise for the past decade.
You should also know that Indian students from UV Gullas College of Medicine have shown an extremely high success rate in the MCI screening test over the years!
Can I do my higher studies in India after Completing Medical Degree from the Philippines?
Yes! As a general practice, students who study medicine abroad should pass a screening test which before was called FMGE(Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) and now it has been replaced by the NEXT(NEXT – National Exit Test). The NEXT is conducted by the Medical Council of India (Now known as the National Medical Commission) where students who have learned medicine from within India or abroad have to attempt it, and pass in order to be eligible to practice. This has never been a worry for alumni of UV Gullas College of Medicine, because they have one of the highest success rates in passing MCI’s screening test with flying colors.
What documents are required for getting admission?
Class 10th and Class 12th mark sheet photocopies and a copy of a photo ID proof are required to start the admission processing for UV Gullas College of Medicine. During the admission process, passport, and a set of 19 original documents will be needed. For more details contact our representative at +91 9445553877.
What is the minimum marks required in +2 to study a Medical course in philippines?
Students should have more than 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology or botany and zoology for the 12th grade and should have passed NEET so that they are eligible to come back and practice in India. to pursue MBBS in Philippines. For those who haven’t passed the NEET entrance, there is still hope as they can start off with the medical education without wasting a year in NEET REPEAT or the Repeaters batch again. For more details contact our representative at +91 9445553877.
Is NEET required for admission eligibility in UV Gullas College of Medicine?
Yes! Appearing for NEET is compulsory for MBBS admission in nay foreign medical college as per the rules of Indian government. However, if you have a minimum pass mark in NEET, UV Gullas College of Medicine will consider you for admission. Call or text your NEET score at +91 9445553877 to UV Gullas College of Medicine Guidance Counselor. They will answer your queries about if your NEET score is eligible for MBBS admission at UV Gullas College of Medicine.
Is UV Gullas College of Medicine fully recognized by Medical Council of India?
UV Gullas College of Medicine is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). MCI validates the quality of a University and the colleges affiliated to it, before approving them to provide education to Indian students. As a mark of quality and trust, UV Gullas is approved by global organizations such as WHO, CHED, FAIMER, ECFMG, etc.
What is the total duration of this course?
The total duration of this Doctor of Medicine (MD) course is 5.5 years. The first 18 months focuses on building foundation for a strong medical education and is called the Bachelor of Science program. Subsequent, 4 years contains the medical theory and the practical side of it covered through skills labs, clinical rotation, cadaver training etc. Click here to know UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees Structure >>